Fixed-fee electronic hearings
Go paperless with less hassle
For your one-, two- or three-day hearings, we have made it even simpler to deliver electronic hearings with up to half-price savings available. Our fixed-fee hearings offer gives you a predictable cost structure that allows you to take advantage of our complete Opus 2 Hearings solution that includes a shared electronic bundle, Realtime Transcription and Electronic Presentation of Evidence - all delivered in a single connected environment.
What is the fixed-fee hearing offer?
Our fixed-fee hearings offer provides a cost-effective electronic option for one-, two- or three-day hearings when you confirm your instruction at least two weeks before the hearing start date.
The flat fee includes:
- Shared electronic bundle with private party workspaces and user access
- Integrated Realtime Transcription and Electronic Presentation of Evidence (EPE)
- Bundle management and hyperlinking
- Server and setup fees
- Complimentary access for the Judge or Tribunal chair
Why Opus 2?
Save nearly half the price on your electronic hearing
Predictable cost structure
Guarantee your service
Seamless integrated Realtime Transcription, EPE and bundles
Unparalleled support and expertise
Same hassle-free experience
Which hearings qualify for this offer?
You must also meet the following conditions to qualify for the offer:
- The instruction is confirmed at least two weeks before the hearing start date
- The dispute involves only two instructing firms
- Documents are prepared in line with Opus 2 guidance
- The hearing is on a weekday commencing after 8am and before 1pm (UK time).
Prepare for your next hearing with Opus 2 Hearings
Combined with our world-class Hearing Services, we offer a flexible approach and tailor our offering to meet the requirements of each hearing, whether in person, virtual or hybrid.